Upgrade your existing 400 or 500 watt kit to a 60 amp Charge Controller.
This gives you the option to expand your system up to 800 Watts in the future!
• Advanced MPPT algorithm with the max. tracking efficiency of 99%
• Multi-phase synchronous rectification technology realizing peak conversion efficiency 98%
• Dual-core(ARM CPU+DSP) control architecture improves the system response speed and optimizes the performance of the system
• Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Maximum conversion efficiency of 98% and full load efficiency of 97%
• MSRT, realizing high conversion efficiency in the situation of low charge power
• Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
• Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points
• Reliable automatic limit function of maximum PV input power, ensuring no overload
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• High-speed and high-powered dual-core processor architecture, improving system response speed, optimizing system performance
• Die-cast aluminum case for heat dissipating, ensuring excellent heat dissipation
• 12/24/36/48VDC automatically identifying system voltage or user-defined working voltage
• Concise human-computer interactive interface, convenient multiple combination keys,
dynamically displaying system operating data and working condition.
• Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light on+timer and time control.
• Support 4 charging options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded and User.
• Battery temperature compensation function.
• Real-time energy statistics function.
• With RS-485, RS-232 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it
is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
• Available for PC monitoring and external display unit connecting like MT50 and so on,
realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting.
• Support software upgrade.
• PV short circuit protection
• PV over current protection
• PV reverse polarity protection
• Battery over voltage protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Load overload protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Battery overheating protection
• Controller overheating protection