- HIGHER POWER. Made with the highest efficiency Maxeon prime monocrystalline IBC solar cells (23-24% efficiency), Sol-Go panels deliver more power in a smaller space, have excellent performance under shading, high temperature or low-light conditions.
- DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY AND EXTRAORDINARY CHALLENGES. Sol-Go flexible solar panels produce 35% more energy and have up to 50% lower power losses compared to conventional solar cells, and have exceptional durability.
- TOTALLY PORTABLE: this thin film solar panel weighs just 6.8 lbs. Easy to transport, simple installation, and with flexibility up to 30 degrees.
- Sol-Go panels are originally designed and engineered in California.
Typical Electrical Data
- Nominal Power (Pnom) 160 W
- Max Power Voltage Vmpp (V) 27.5
- Max Power Current lmpp (A) 5.73
- Maximum Reverse Current (A) 12
- Series Fuse Rating (A) 15
- Nominal Battery System Voltage (V) 12/24
- Junction Box: IP68 rated, 1 bypass diode
- Cables & Connectors Cables 2×4 mm² (12 AWG), 0.55m (14 in) long with PV-C001, MC4 compatible, IP68 connectors
- Grommets Size 8 mm (0.31 inch) inside diameter
- Grommets Per Panel 10
- Panel Dimensions 62 x 22 x 0.7 in (1572 x 556 x 18 mm)
- Weight 6.8 lb (3.1 kg)